The Professional Volunteer Corps (PVC) is a community service organization made up of friendly people with varied backgrounds and interests. PVC is a great way to make friends, have fun and help the community at the same time. We offer a wide variety of social activities and lend a helping hand on projects for Ann Arbor area community groups for their events and special occasions. Participation in projects and socials is voluntary and flexible, based on your interest and schedule. If you’re single, widowed or divorced and 25 or older and would like to meet a great group of people, check out Professional Volunteer Corps!
Why should I join?
Join PVC and you will . . .
- Meet other singles and make friends – we’re a friendly, active group!
- Help our community with a variety of non-profit causes!
- Choose from a variety of community projects
- Try new social activities with a friendly group of locals
Where else can you have such a great time for less than a dollar a week?
“There’s a comfortable family atmosphere among our members that made me feel right at home when I joined six years ago. I’ve made some very special friends over the years and I’m always ready to meet more!” – Lois
“The people in PVC made me feel part of the group right away when I joined five years ago. I enjoy the projects and the cooperative and supportive spirit of the people involved. This is a great group of people and I am happy to be one of the gang.” — Mike
Who can join PVC?
Single, widowed or divorced people 25 or older who…
- have a desire to make new friends and acquaintances through both volunteer and social opportunities
- are looking for service opportunities with a variety of non-profits
- have a desire to contribute to the community
Take this easy step and join the fun!
© 2013 Professional Volunteer Corps – All Rights Reserved